Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birfday Reminiscing


Jack will be 3 on Thursday, complete with football unnerwears, wirey legs and arms and a not-so-chubby-anymore boy tummy :( He's obssessed with superhero's-the black AND red and blue "Piderman", Superman, Batman, Gateboards, his "fast socks" (socks with racing stripes on them), racecars, mogercycles, buitars, drumming and singing.






He's very cuddly and loves his mama (I think) the best ;) He is very sensitive and sweet, he loves to laugh and tickle and wrestle. He's not really gotten into the terrible twos or even threes yet, the only issue we've really had has been his secret desire to be a baby again...which makes sense, under the circumstances-he wants to be held a lot. He loves his "old blanket", but at night wants to cuddle under his "tripey blanket", a fluffy comforter with stripes. He speaks very clearly, aside from cutting off any "s's" that start a word-hence the 'piderman, tripey blanket, gateboards, etc.





I see my little son as such an individual. So different from his sister, from his mom and dad...I think he has immense potential to be a leader, a gentle little soul and intelligent and thoughtful friend. I pray that he retains that sweet nature, tempered of course by rambuncious boy traits, such as athleticism and a silly sense of humor (which he already has--you should see him with a soccer ball!!). I love his fluffy eyelashes and pretended bashful nature, the way he secretly looks up to his big sister and tries to outdo her in everything, and at the end of the day, comes to me with his little arms outstretched for a cuddle with his 'old blanket'. I hope he never changes and while I miss the little toddler he was, I love and adore the little boy he's growing into.










Mama loves you Jackie Boy!! Happy Birfday Sonny! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a little sweetie and a beautiful post.
    But still, more pics wouldn't hurt : ). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristia,
    You have precious, adorable children. I can tell you are a very good mother and that they love you so much.
    Happy Birthday, Jack! Maybe one day I can meet the little fella.

    ReplyDelete