Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring is Springing!





Speaking of Spring! Yesterday was the first day we've actually been able to play at the park in my apartments. It was a beautiful day and someone was having a barbeque at the covered picnic area, which i thought was pretty cool. I had drawn on the kids faces earlier that morning, a Superman symbol for Jack and a Rainbow for Ro, w/a heart on her nose. She was feeling under the weather, and just laid on the bench with T. It's not like her, but at least she was out in the sun. Jack commandeered a ball and kicked it around with me-I think he's got some good soccer potential, I was amazed at how well he followed the ball around! And why is it that pea gravel always inspires throwing in kids???

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristia,
    I just found your blog and it just makes me miss you even more! I want to come give you a big 'ol hug and see those little cutie rascals who are not so little any more : ). I am so excited for Spring too!! Has this been a long winter or what? I love ya!!
    Rebecca : )
    (Did you get the message I left you on your cell- I thought I was pretty funny, but maybe that was just me...)

    ReplyDelete