Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy day fun...

Well, a pretty quiet, drowsy, playdough and movie filled day.

After a week full of vomit, I'm okay with that...yep, some sort of bug ran through my kids...and by ran through I really mean out, in the form of projectile fruit smoothies, brown rice and raisins....among other gems. I'm pretty sure I washed 3 different outfits of mine in one night...ah, but that's a mom's job. I'm glad I had them, lol. On the first healthy morning, I was passed out on the couch after sitting up very late, listening for the tell tale moan from the bedroom, where the bucket on the floor was stubbornly avoided. As the grey dawn peeped through the sliding glass door, I heard scrunchy diaper-clad and sleepy footie jamma'd shuffles down the hall-i peeked my eye open to see Rosie, against looking around the corner, her brother behind her and trailing his blanket...she whispered "there she is jack......... *dramatic gasp* isn't she beauuuuudaful?" "yah mama sweepin" was the answer.....

it was pretty sweet...there's kinda nothing better than waking up to warm snuggly bodies, piled on top of you after a night of being a mom. lol.

Last night when I was putting Jack to bed he asked me to "quish" him--for some reason, since he was pretty little, he likes to be "quished", meaning he likes you to pretend to lay on him and squish him...well last night I obliged and he laughed and said "you quish me like a pay DOH!" :)

i love pay DOH.

No comments:

Post a Comment