Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Text Driving

The new Samsung High Note:

"your world in harmony
There’s a good reason the SAMSUNG Highnote™ has a unique dual slider design. Two reasons, in fact – twin stereo speakers. Slide the face of the Highnote down, and there are the speakers. Slide the face of the Highnote up, and there’s the keypad. And if you don’t slide it at all, you can listen to a great MP3 player with exterior controls and a standard 3.5 mm stereo headset jack. With this phone, music lovers can start (or finish) any day on a Highnote."


My last phone, the Sony Ericsson Walkman--okay it sucked. That's all there is to it. Sure, it was pink and it was a slider, but yeah. It was a piece of you know what. Not the highnote. :)

It's kinda funny because I never thought I'd be one of "those" girls-the ones who are all stoked about the cool new phone that plays music and has GPS AND!!! (the coolest part) reads my texts out loud when I'm driving...because I'm a notorious text-driver and have luckily avoided many accidents due to my lightening quick reflexes...now I can put those reflexes back in the closet, since all I have to do is listen-and the lovely, robotic voice says "text from uh-man-duh hell-o how are you?" lol it's hard to describe what it sounds like but it's still pretty dang awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment