Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tears In Heaven

"Would you hold my hand, if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand, if I saw you in heaven?"

What to say right now? My life has been a tumultuous ride the last few months. I'm pretty sure that yesterday I lost my best friend of 17 years. Over poop. Long story, but I guess I just didn't see my life turning out this way-well i shouldn't say "turning out", i'm young, in 50 years I'll be saying the same tho! :)
Well, so let's see--Rosie sniffed my hair the other day and said "your hair smells like.... spiderwebs!".... funny kid. Jack has been running around in his "cowbee boots" like, all day/night-it's the quintessential lil boy look-cowboy boots, diaper and superman shirt-if he could find the cape it would include that, so far he's had to make do with his pastel baby blanket for a cape. Priceless.
I am SO ready for spring. I was thinking i was ready for summer, but i've gotta lose like, at least 30lbs--fall and winter are much kinder to me, wardrobe wise, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment