Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Movies Schmovies

Sometimes I'm embarassed to admit which movies I love, are like, top faves and all-but really? We all have our guilty pleasures, our little embarassing skeletons....so here they go-in not a whole lot of order, they're bound to be dorky and inconceivable to anyone else but whatevs yo, that's how i roll!

Okay so does anyone else (yes i know i'm talking to no one) have a crush on the movie StepBrothers? It's like my favorite movie ever even though it's completely stupid and says a lot of F words-just thinking about it makes me smile, so it's like a bright little ray of sunshine in my day to think "you have to call me Dragon".
So a sentimental favorite is Dumb & Dumber, and so far i've only ever met one girl who likes it as much as i do. Guys like it, which kinda isn't a compliment, lol.
Nacho Libre--come ON-Jack Black, Mexican Accent and Tight Pants??!? How can anyone not like that movie?
Phantom of the Opera-okay Emmy Rossum is kinda annoying, but she does alright and Raoul?! Hotness!
Oh Brother Where Art Thou? LOVE IT-George Clooney was never attractive to me until he did that, the acting is fabulous as well as the story
Okay here come the musicals-Hairspray, Sound of Music, Singin in the Rain, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, My Fair Lady, ummmmm there are others but i can't think of them
Cinderella-i dont know why but I think it's because of the songs and it was one of Rosie's first favorite movies
Selena-it's like, my soundtrack lol
Napoleon Dynamite-"this is pretty much the worst movie ever made"

okay i can't think of the other ones because people are in my office bugging me. peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Nacho Libre isn't only a favorite of mine, it is my 2-year-old daughter's absolute fave. Normally she pretends she's having lunch with Cookie Monster, but today she had lunch with Stephen. I had NO IDEA who this Stephen was until halfway through lunch she turned to the empty seat where Stephen was sitting and screamed, "GET THAT CORN OUT OF MY FACE."

    ReplyDelete